g! System Controller 10 Serial Ports
System Controller -
Controllore di porte seriali / Relay / IR / Sense / IP -
10 uscite indipendenti Relay - 10 porte d'uscita IR - 4 ingressi Sense - 8 porte Com RS232 - 2 porte RS485 - Possibilità di alimetazione POE - Wifi integrato
The gSC10 features a faster CPU, more memory, extensive I/O and updated connectivity. It is designed to integrate medium to extra-large projects.
The Top of The Evolutionary Ladder
When it comes to system integration controllers you are unlikely to need more than the gSC10 can accommodate. Featuring a faster CPU, more memory, extensive I/O and flexible connectivity, the gSC10 is designed to integrate medium- to extra-large projects.
Working on a Linux foundation and designed specifically to optimize the latest version of ELAN g! now and in the future, the gSC10 is built for ultimate performance and reliability. The gSC10 uses the latest processing technology and more efficient code to improve response time for both the technician and the end-user. While the g! HC series controllers have been celebrated for their ultra-dependable nature, the gSC10 goes even further by eliminating all moving parts and using internal redundancies to virtually eliminate the risk of catastrophic failure.
g! system controllers feature "Best-of-Breed", third party integration and extensive ELAN and Core Brands support. With unparalleled support of top manufacturers like Lutron, Vantage, Aprilaire, Autonomic Controls, Schlage, Yale, Honeywell, KNX, Yamaha, Integra, Marantz and Hunter, as well as a solid offering of lighting, climate, camera, power conditioning and entertainment gear from ELAN and our Core Brands, you will never lack for quality integration choices with drivers that make programming a snap.
The gSC10 includes connections for (8) serial RS-232 devices, (2) serial RS-485 devices, (4) ELAN sensors, (10) IR emitters (capable of driving dual emitters), (10) dry contact relays and (1) USB-A, and connects through the PoE (power over Ethernet) port to Ethernet-controlled systems.
Should the need arise, the gSC10 also includes Wi-Fi with an external antenna for areas where you don’t have Ethernet connectivity but need control.
g!’s award winning interface is compatible with the widest variety of user interfaces including ELAN’s touch panels, keypads and hand held remotes, as well as PCs, Macs and smart devices running iOS and Android operating systems. The gSC10 is designed to fully exploit the capabilities of the ELAN g1 when used as an extender to supply OSD, expand the g! user experience, and to provide additional I/O. No matter how or where you want to check on your home, ELAN and the gSC10 will have you covered.
- Integrated IP, serial, and infrared control in a one-box design – Control all of your devices, no matter what the format.
- Easy plug-n-play with any ELAN interface – Attach any ELAN interface or ELAN viewer-compatible tablet, smart phone, PC or Mac and it will automatically populate with the same look and feel, no matter which platform. 2-way IP control allows for quick, up-to-date, feature-rich interfaces.
- On-board relays – Easily integrate shades, garage doors, gates, and other contact closure controlled devices.
- On-board IR generation – With the one of the world’s largest IR database, there’s no need for IR pass through. Generate IR signals right from the controller.
- On-board sensor inputs – Go beyond control by automating events triggered by voltage, light,or signal sensing with ELAN sense products.
- Solid State Memory for Operating System (OS) storage – Ultra efficient fanless CPU with no moving parts means increased reliability and fewer points for failure.
- Compact design – The gSC10 packs amazing punch into a single rack space and includes rack mount hardware.
- Supports Master and Extender mode – Utilize an additional controller to extend ports and functionality. The gSC controllers also support the g1 controller as a UI, OSD and port Extender.
- Onboard Wi-Fi – Connect wirelessly and reliably with detachable external antenna.
- ViaNet compatible – Use your M86A, S1616A, TS2, TS2L, and C2 ViaNet products with the SC1 external interface (sold separately).