HDBaseT Receiver with 10/100 Ethernet Switch and ARP
Ricevitore per Matrice Audio / Video Ultra Matrix - POE
Ingressi: 1 x HDBT, 1 x Audio Analogico, 1 x Digitale Ottico, 1 x Digitale Coassiale Uscite: 1 x HDMI, 4 x LAN, 1 x RS232, 1 x IR
Delivering performance and flexibility, the HDRE HDBaseT receiver includes HDMI out, bi-directional serial and IR, a four port ethernet switch and ELAN's exclusive Audio Return Program circuit.
ELAN’s HDBaseT receivers are designed to work exclusively with the UltraMatrix series of Audio/Video switchers and offer the reliability and connectivity that your projects demand. Both The HDRE and the HDRS comply to HDBaseT standards allowing them to be placed up to 100 wire meters (328 feet) from the UltraMatrix chassis using Category 5e/6/7 wire. The HDRE and HDRS receivers decode the HDBaseT signal and provide high performance HDMI high definition video and all formats of Dolby and DTS digital surround sound. Both units also provide bi-directional serial control as well as bi-directional infra-red control.
The HDRE adds two features to simplify projects. First is ELAN’s unique Audio Return Program (ARP). Dedicated analog and digital audio inputs provide a return path to the UltraMatrix switcher for connection of a local audio source. This source may be made available to any UltraMatrix zone and the source may be controlled by the HDRE’s serial, IR or Ethernet connections. The HDRE also includes a 10/100 Ethernet switch allowing you to connect a smart TV, gaming station, media streamer, or any other equipment requiring access to the internet.
- Uncompressed video 1080p @ 50/60Hz, 2k (2048 x 1080p), 4k(4096 x 2160p)
- Supports high resolution video at 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2096x1080, 4096x2160
- DVI 1.0 and HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Full EDID pass-through
- Supports all VESA formats
- 10.2Gbps HDMI audio for support of Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio 7.1 compliant
- Supports refresh rates of 24Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz
- Full 1080p 50/60Hz (48bi) at 330’
- Troubleshooting/Status LED’s
- 4 port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Audio Return Path (ARP) with Digital or Analog input