Opti-voice® paging equalizes the vocal frequency range for clear
speech intelligibility while providing seamless transitions.
• Dynamic EQ ensures full and balanced music at any volume level.
• Loudspeaker EQ enriches audio quality and simplifies connection
to Bose® loudspeakers: FreeSpace® DS 16, DS 40, DS 100 and
RoomMatch® Utility RMU105.
• Remote option for volume/source selection eliminates the need for
bulky, inefficient, and sound-altering in-line volume controls.
• Expansion-ready connectivity with FreeSpace ZA amplifiers to drive
• Reliable 2 x 120 W Class-D amplification optimized for
• Intuitive feature setup enables the amplifier to be configured without
a PC for output, remote, paging, auxiliary input/output and automatic
• Auto-Standby feature allows the amplifier to consume less power
when not in use.
• Simplified front panel interface provides end users with tone,
source selection and master volume controls as well as a connection
to mobile sources via a 3.5 mm connector.
• Remote muting allows the amplifier to be muted via a centralized
Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+0/–3 dB, @ 1 W reference 1 kHz)
THD+N ≤ 0.5 % (at rated power)
Channel Separation (Crosstalk) ≤ –60 dBV (below rated power, 1 kHz)
Dynamic Range 88 dB