• True two-zone capability provides two independent outputs that
each support volume/source selection remotes, EQ, tone controls,
and paging/auxiliary routing options.
• Opti-voice® paging equalizes the vocal frequency range for clear
speech intelligibility while providing seamless transitions.
• Dynamic EQ ensures full and balanced music at any volume level.
• Independent Loudspeaker EQ per output enriches audio quality
and simplifies connection to Bose® loudspeakers: FreeSpace® 3
systems, FS3 subwoofer, DS 16, DS 40 and DS 100.
• Dual remotes support optional volume/source selection for
independent, or combined, zone control which eliminates the need for
bulky, inefficient, and sound-altering 70/100V in-line volume controls.
• Expansion-ready connectivity with FreeSpace ZA amplifiers to drive
• Reliable 2 x 120 W Class-D amplification optimized for 70/100V
• Intuitive feature setup enables the amplifier to be configured without
a PC for remote, paging, auxiliary input/output and automatic standby
• Auto-Standby feature allows the amplifier to consume less power
when not in use.
• Simplified front panel interface provides end users with tone,
source selection and master volume controls as well as a connection
to mobile sources via a 3.5 mm connector.
• Remote muting allows the amplifier to be muted via a centralized
Frequency Response 55 Hz - 20 kHz (+0/–3 dB, @ 1 W reference 1 kHz)
THD+N ≤ 0.3 % (at rated power)
Channel Separation (Crosstalk) ≤ –60 dBV (below rated power, 1 kHz)
Dynamic Range 88 dB