• Reliable 2 x 120 W Class-D amplification optimized for
• Remote option for volume control eliminates the need for bulky,
inefficient, and sound-altering in-line volume controls.
• Expansion-ready connectivity with FreeSpace® IZA amplifiers when
additional sources and loudspeaker processing is required.
• Intuitive feature setup enables the amplifier to be configured without
a PC for output and automatic standby options.
• Auto-Standby feature allows the amplifier to consume less power
when not in use.
• Remote muting allows the amplifier to be muted via a centralized
Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+0/–3 dB, @ 1 W reference 1 kHz)
THD+N ≤ 0.5 % (at rated power)
Channel Separation (Crosstalk) ≤ –60 dBV (below rated power, 1 kHz)
Dynamic Range 88 dB